? ??????????????Trust Your Heart? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (595 Ratings)??39 Grabs Today. 64102 Total Grabs
. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????Cherry Blossoms? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (13 Ratings)??34 Grabs Today. 11455 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get t BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I'm feeling sorry about the things I'm doing right now. I feel like everybody hates me (emo much, but true). I don't like hiding my feelings to other people that's why I talk a lot. I want to say sorry to these people.
Kara- I'm really sorry for always teasing you. I know it's for fun but I think sometimes you're kinda (or REALLY) pissed. I'm really sorry for always depending on you and I'm sorry for this: "The raven (you) looks like a horse." Yeah.
Coleen- I'm really sorry for bugging you everyday and I'm sorry that I called your idol gay, ugly, homo and all the random stuff people say about your idol. I like your idol but sometimes I REALLY think he's GAY. Sorry. Anyhoo, GO MICHAEL JACKSON YOU ROCK!!!!
Nanay- sorry for being such a disobedient daughter to you. I'm sorry for not following you and not taking good care of Mathew and Apol. I love you, Mother dearest.
Jesus- sorry for all my sins and sorry because I' annoying and all. Sorry for saying sorry and doing bad things again (sala no?) I know I'm not a perfect little girl but I'm trying to clean up the stains in my life. Thank you for being so patient and so understanding.
Wooh! Mag'an na. Zoo-wee-mama! :D

0 comments: