? ??????????????Trust Your Heart? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (595 Ratings)??39 Grabs Today. 64102 Total Grabs
. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????Cherry Blossoms? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (13 Ratings)??34 Grabs Today. 11455 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get t BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, September 17, 2010

The 16th Day

So, it's my 16th birthday yesterday and I now that I'm like 16, I wish that all wishes will come true. What a cliche wish to wish. Oh! I have a wish that could be fit for a perfect wish. I wish that my party tomorrow will be a success and that no one will tell me that I am a lousy host. Yesss. I am a feeler. I noticed that I only make blogs during my birthday or somebody else's birthday or death anniversary or uh, monthsary (Happy 11, Emee!). Well, I'm excited for tomorrow. I hope it's gonna be the sweetest sweet 16 ever. :D

0 comments: