? ??????????????Trust Your Heart? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (595 Ratings)??39 Grabs Today. 64102 Total Grabs
. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????Cherry Blossoms? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (13 Ratings)??34 Grabs Today. 11455 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get t BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, November 20, 2009

New Moon is now showing at SM and other lousy cinema's. What's wrong with the world today? The Vampire fever is on again. HAHAHA. I'll laugh nalang and see what's going to happen next. Actually, I think we're going to watch New Moon tomorrow. Yeah. I'm gay too. Anika said it was boring and hopefully I hope I won't barf tomorrow. Pray with me. New Moon is another typical vampire love story that kids are going to love today and throw tomorrow. Sheesh. Anti-New Moon gid ko ya. Oh, well. Hope I could survive the New Moon fever. :)) *laughs

0 comments: