? ??????????????Trust Your Heart? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (595 Ratings)??39 Grabs Today. 64102 Total Grabs
. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????Cherry Blossoms? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (13 Ratings)??34 Grabs Today. 11455 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get t BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, March 25, 2010

I have ANTM fever this summer. Oh, hell yeah! Actually, it started when I can't stop thinking about the hottest girl on earth next to *some words missing*... A.J. Stewart! She's as hot as hell you know. The body, the face, the voice the uh, everytheeeeeng! She's not your perfect model. She's average and that's what I like about her. Actually, she's my latest addiction. OMG. I am so out of it. Btw, speaking of addiction, I have another addiction and her name is N*****. She's not hot as hell but her locks, daaaang it, her locks are oh-so beautiful. I'm struggling to get her number, you know. Well, imma tell you this blogspot, consider yourself lucky because I out 99999999999999999999 something people (or websites) in this world, I only shared this to my dearest Rubiene and Kara. Yeah. I'm not ready to "bulgar" her to the whole world. After 6 months of complete torture (I don't know if I'm kidding or what), I have learned my lesson and I am trying to be happy now. I wish I could tell you blogspot but I can't. Well, to end this, I will summarize everything. I am addicted to ANTM and A.J. Stewart, I am crushing on N***** and I am ready to move on. The number 11 made it's part but I have to start a new chapter. Maybe there's another number waiting out there for me. And it might love me for real this time. :)

TTFN.

0 comments: